We are gearing up for the 2nd Annual GRACE RACE on October 5th! The first year (2018) was amazing thanks to our hundreds of fantastic volunteers and racers. 2019 will be EVEN BETTER!
Volunteers are the engine that drives the GRACE Race and we need 100+ of you! A big THANKS to all who helped last year and we look forward to seeing old and new faces this year!.
- Cool GRACE Race volunteer t-Shirt
- Continental breakfast and coffee at the race
- A feeling of accomplishment for supporting brave individuals recovering from addiction.
- Much gratitude!
- As a volunteer, you are a representative of GRACE! We ask that you treat racers, guests and fellow volunteers with the utmost courtesy and respect.
- Dress code is easy – GRACE Race volunteer t-shirt and comfy pants and shoes.
- Orientation will be provided by your Volunteer Captain. Please be prepared for race day to ensure smooth racing!
- It’s possible to race AND volunteer if they don’t overlap.
- You may sign up for more than one job if they don’t overlap.
- Once you sign up, we appreciate your commitment, prompt arrival and completion of your shift.
- If you need to change plans and/or cancel, please contact Nancy Whitworth, Volunteer Coordinator, so we can adjust our roster. firstname.lastname@example.org, 816-518-7327
- Our event will take place regardless of the weather. Please check the weather and dress accordingly. We recommend dressing in layers as the weather can change quickly!
- Bring a folding chair if appropriate for your job.
- Depending on race needs, volunteer assignments may be reallocated – please be flexible!
We appreciate your support, and here’s to a GREAT GRACE RACE!
Contact Nancy Whitworth, email@example.com, 816-518-7327